COUNSELLING FOR ADMISSION
The University of Allahabad conducts Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate Admission Test every year. The counselling for admission in the College will be held online from session 2020-21 at the Admission Portal (cmpadmission.cmpcollege.ac.in) of the College website.
Merit/cutoff list will be notified on the website and it will also be published in the local daily News Papers. The candidate seeking admission is required to register online for the counselling.
Steps and Guidelines for Online Counselling
1. Register with your UGAT No. and Date of Birth and create your password for Login.
2. Login with your UGAT No. and Password (Created during Registration).
3. Click on "Register for today's counselling" Button. This button will be visible only if you are under the cutoff. Pay Counselling Fee. (Registration will remain open for the day from 04:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.)
4. Click on "Enter/ Update Choices" button and fill your educational details, upload documents and select subject choice(if any).
5. Click on "Save & Lock Details" button for final submission of subject choice. Otherwise click on the "Save" button (It will be automatically locked at the end of today's counselling).
6. Check your counselling status after login at 2:00 PM. Pay your fee if you have been allotted provisional seat, Otherwise, apply for next counselling on next counselling date with the same login you have already created.
Note: The Online counselling process is completely cashless. If any candidate will not be able to pay his/her fees online on the day of counselling due to any technical issue, he/she may be permitted by the Principal to deposit the same through debit/credit cards at the POS point available in the College office next day latest by 12:00 P.M.
VIEW THE STEPS/GUIDELINES (HINDI)